Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

What is this blog about?

So I thought I should let everyone know what I hope to accomplish with my blog.
1) I want to save money and in turn save you money!(using coupons,researching deals for the things we want to buy, recycling the things we have or reusing them in creative ways)

2) I want to be different then other blogs that save you money.(Try to not repeat the same deals)

3) Let you into my family life sharing stories of what is happening with us.

4) Show you how to get free things, samples, full size products and possibly your groceries!

5) How to make money from home, No really it can be done, It doesn't happen fast but it can help.

6) Share my experiences homeschooling.

So now how to I do this? I need followers for one thing! LOL Which means I need to step out of my comfort zone and advertise my blog! I am really afraid of rejection so this is going to be hard. I am so willing to do it. I have been told for years I should write down how I have saved money living on unemployment and now welfare.
Let me clarify, I am not saving money, like putting money away in a savings account or anything. I mean spending money the right way, living in your means and not going into debt having to by groceries.

Ok Now I need your help.
What are your questions? Do you have anything that you want to see deals on? Do you need help getting started with couponing?
Let me know and I will do my best to get you the help or answers you want.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment