Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sorry I have been MIA!

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time. Life kinda got away from me. I have to say, I have to give you working parents a hand! Well I haven't worked since my car accident 7 yrs ago. It's not that I didn't want to work, I loved the job I had before my accident. I just couldn't do it because my injuries were so server.

I am very lucky that in the last few years I have been able to do more and getting a part time job was the next step. I just didn't think it would take so much out of me. LOL I always seem to over due it and I end up making myself hurt more. I am also lucky cause I was basically handed this job. I happened to know the Manager and he knew I was looking for work and he asked if I could handle the work due to my limitations and I said yes or I will do my best. I always put in 100% or more when I do something. The only thing that was hard for me was when we had shipments and moving those boxes was hard but I did it and I am glad I did.
I pushed myself harder then ever before and I came out of it knowing I can do it.
With the hours I put in and the energy it took out of me I didn't even have time or energy for checking my email! LOL For weeks I didn't even turn on my laptop.

Now the job is over, It was seasonal, and I am catching up on all my emails and computer work.
I am looking for another job. It is very hard to get a job right now. I am still trying and I know it will all work out the way it is supposed too. It may mean moving out of state. I don't know where we are supposed to be but we will go where there is a job for me. Praying my Hubby gets approved for disability soon cause that would sure help pay bills!
I am going to try and post at least once a day!
We will see how that goes. I need to figure out how to schedule posts to post at certain times then I can write up a few posts and have them post at a later date! LOL Things I need to learn.

Lewann  

No comments:

Post a Comment